High Pressure Models
Reels are furnished standard with S.A.E. 100R16 #1 or #2 wire braid hose suitable for grease and hydraulic oil applications. Maximum temp. 250° F.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel air/fluid path with machined for high quality stainless steel 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-cimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- Safely store respiratory air hose lines for low or high pressure breathing systems, potable water hose lines for drinking water systems, and any hose requiring sanitized and non-contaminated fluid transfer application.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and front bevel geared crank for easy mechanical retraction.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle.
- Also available in motorized options.
- Safely store respiratory air hose lines for low or high pressure breathing air systems.
- Safely store potable water hose lines for drinking water systems.
- Safely store any hose requiring sanitized & non-contaminated fluid transfer application.
- Each of these reels is built of their standard series with their own unique features & benefits.
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE Non-Toxic Food Grade Grease.
Low Pressure Breathing Air Systems
High Pressure Breathing Air Systems
Medical & Hospital Air Services
Mining / Tunneling Operations
Marine / Docks / Offshore
High Pressure Cylinder Filling (SCUBA/SCBA)
Hazardous Site Cleanup
Food Grade Washdown
Food & Chemical Processing Plants