High Pressure Models
Reels are furnished standard with S.A.E. 100R16 #1 or #2 wire braid hose suitable for grease and hydraulic oil applications. Maximum temp. 250° F.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- Electroless nickel plated steel 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-cimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 Gage steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and front bevel geared crank for easy mechanical retraction.
- Reliable direct gear drive on motor driven models providing quiet & smooth retraction - No chain.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle.
- See Motor Options Chart.
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap.
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation.
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage.
- External 90° full-flow NPT swivel with electroless nickle plated steel inlet (on high pressure HP prefix models).
- Swivel Seals: AFLAS (On high pressure HP prefix models).
Industrial Plant & Ground Maintenance
Pest & Weed Control
Golf Course Maintenance
Chemical Fluid Transfer