Medium Pressure Models
Reels are furnished with standard one wire braid hose suitable for air, water or oil applications. Maximum temperature 250° F.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- Electroless nickel plated steel 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 Gage steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, and hydraulic motor.
- Reliable direct gear drive on motor driven models providing quiet & smooth retraction - No chain.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle.
- Click to view Motor Options
- Also available in hand crank option.
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser & open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap.
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation.
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage.
- Swivel Seals: AFLAS (On high pressure HP prefix models).
Industrial Plant & Ground Maintenance
Pest & Weed Control
Golf Course Maintenance
Chemical Fluid Transfer