Low Pressure Models
Models with hose are for air or water service with a maximum temperature 150° F. Models less hose can be used for air, water or oil.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- Non-corrosive stainless steel 90° full-flow NPT swivel for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing applications.
- Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, DEF dispensing hose, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zincnplated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge ¼" steel base & support post for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Non-corrosive stainless steel 90° full flow NPT swiel for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing applications.
- Swivel seals: Viton®
Chemical Fluid Transfer
Manufacturing Plants & Facilities, Maintenance, Repair & Service Centers