Low Pressure Models
Models with hose are for air or water service with a maximum temperature 150° F. Models less hose can be used for air, water or oil.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel for fuel dispensing applications.
- Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- Sturdy box-style, reinforced steel frame design provides maximum strenght and stability.
- Heavy duty 1" stainless steel pinch-proof rollers.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel pawl spring
- Cast iron lock ring with non-sparking bronze pawl
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Reel features a sturdy box-style frame designn
- Reel adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Heavy gauge ¼" steel base for maximum strength
- Reinforced steel frame provides maximumnstrength & stability
- Long lasting self-lubricated flange bearings for smooth rotation
- Heavy duty 1" stainless steel pinch-proof rollers
- Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel for fuel dispensing applications
- Swivel seals: Nitrile
Fuel Storage & Dispensing Systems
DEF Storage & Dispensing Systems
Marine / Ship Refueling / Offshore