Low Pressure Models
Models with hose are for air or water service with a maximum temperature 150° F. Models less hose can be used for air, water or oil.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- External 90° full-flow dual ported brass swivel with VITON seals offering both connections from the same side of the reel. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- Mount left for vertical flat surface, cabinet or enclosed space mounts. 2-bolt mounting pattern easily mounts and detaches for temporary or permanent installation.
- Hose control bar prevents hose from slipping off the disc.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, oxygen-acetylene or "T" grade welding hose, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Side mount design for vertical flat surface, cabinet or enclosed space mounts
- 2-bolt mounting pattern easily mounts & detaches for ntemporary or permanent installation
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge steel arm base for nmaximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Hose control bar prevents hose from slipping off the discs
- External fluid path with 90° full-flow dual ported brass swivel offering both connections from the same side of the reel
- Swivel Seals: VITON®
Maintenance, Repair & Operations
Welding / Service Trucks
Automotive & Fleet Maintenance
Mining, Construction & Railroad Operations