Medium Pressure Models
Reels are furnished with standard one wire braid hose suitable for air, water or oil applications. Maximum temperature 250° F.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- External fluid path with dual port melanized 90° full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, one-side supply/return hookup, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet.
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length.
- One-sided supply/return hookup
- Swivel Seals: TEFLON
Service / Mechanic Trucks
Hydraulic Rescue Tools
Mining, Construction & Railroad Operations